Nassau County, NY Zip Code Map
Nassau County is a part of Long Island, with Suffolk County tucked in its eastern segment and borders the New York City’s borough of Queens to the west. Nassau County is among the most wealthy regions of New York State. Nassau has two cities, three towns, and 64 villages; hence, the County is divided into several zip codes. If you intend to move here, you should familiarize yourself with the different Nassau County zip codes. The zip code helps you learn about a specific place. The County of Nassau is a bustling area on Long Island containing a diverse business base, highly-regarded schools, and some of the most breathtaking landscapes on the East Coast. Moreover, one of the most attractive features of living and working in Nassau County is its safety. Residents and businesses can live in peace, knowing that they have chosen to live in one of the country’s safest and most prominent communities in the state.
Guide to Nassau County Zip Codes
Each neighborhood in the Nassau zip code map offers different charms and entertainment for its residents. The Nassau Country has six primary zip codes, which are 11501, 11530, 11590, 11550, 11554, and 11549.
- 11501 is the zip code for Mineola, NY, a small and famous residence for those who work in New York City— one of the most significant economic hubs in the world. Many single-family homes are constructed in the area, with more residential development expected to be completed.
- 11530 is for Garden City, known for its tree-lined streets, beautiful Colonial and Tudor homes, and shopping.
- 11590 is the zip code for the upscale village of Westbury, NY. The intricate design for its sophisticated mansions includes classic Federal Colonial and French Provincial homes.
- 11550 and 11549 is the zip code for the area where you will find the family-friendly town of Hempstead. Hempstead has everything from affordable neighborhoods for families to luxury waterfront properties.
- 11554 is the zip code for East Meadow, one of many unincorporated hamlets in the Town of Hempstead. It is one of the best neighborhoods in Hempstead for families! Plenty of single-family homes wait for you in this neighborhood.
Community and Lifestyle
There are a wide variety of neighborhoods and housing options in each area within the Nassau County zip code map to suit various tastes and styles. The County is comprised of two cities, and each local neighborhood offers something for everyone, ranging from more urbanized areas and culture to the quieter and chilled-out oceanfront communities, where you can hear the calming ocean waves. Nassau County has many recreation facilities for residents who want an active lifestyle. Along the shorelines of both the Atlantic Ocean and Long Island Sound, there are numerous public beaches. Nassau is also home to Eisenhower Park, one of the largest public spaces in the New York metropolitan area that offers a full range of athletic and family activities. The park includes one of the finest swimming facilities, an ice skating/hockey center, athletic fields, courts, picnic areas, summertime entertainment, playgrounds, fitness trails, and more.
For more information about Nassau County zip codes, please visit our featured page at https://gardencityhomesforsale.com/nassau-county-zip-code-map/ or get in touch with our team in case you are interested to know the current availability of houses for sale in the area.