Some of the Most Sought-after Homes in Island Village at Celebration, FL
One of the most recent residential projects in Celebration, Florida, is the charming area of Island Village. A fantastic variety of single-family homes and attractive townhouses can be found inside the master-planned neighborhood of Island Village at Celebration, which spans roughly 350 acres and is located in Celebration, Florida. Homes currently available for purchase are renowned for featuring an aesthetically pleasing layout, contemporary interior and exterior finishes. Most residences are on protected land surrounded by trees and nature, providing adequate space to spread out and allowing residents to take in the natural environment’s splendor. You may find this area to your liking if you primarily prefer to live in a newly constructed neighborhood with new homes and a quick drive from amenities.
Living in Island Village
Island Village at Celebration, FL, offers a wide variety of beautiful houses to prospective buyers looking for homes of exceptional quality. Mattamy Homes, a reputable local builder, is constructing multiple homes and other residential structures. Beginning in the fourth quarter of 2022 and continuing through the first quarter of 2023, many newly built properties will be accessible to prospective homebuyers in the area.
Enjoy the convenience of being near three main thoroughfares (Highway 192, Interstate 4, and the 429 Expressway) within a few minutes drive of the community. Residents of Island Village at Celebration, Florida, have easy access to Downtown Orlando and all of the major attractions in Central Florida, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld.
Island Village at Celebration residents have easy access to the many parks, shops, and excellent dining options in the city’s central business district, known as “Downtown Celebration.” The place is a popular destination for residents and visitors, and it hosts a wide variety of events and activities all year round (including a weekly Farmer’s Market). In addition to Oktoberfest, there will be the Viva Alfa Romeo Car Show, which will feature rare and exotic vehicles.
What To Expect in Island Village’s Real Estate Market
- The Island Village at Celebration neighborhood is home to some of the most fantastic houses in the United States, and their asking prices range from $400,000 to $1M.
- The median price per square foot is $307 for these properties in Isla Village. At the same time, the median price is $557,500.
- The homes are now being built in the neighborhood and will have anywhere from two to four bedrooms and one to two bathrooms depending on the house size.
- Most single-family houses typically provide an interior living area between 1,500 and 4,000 square feet.
- Most properties have separate car garages that can hold two cars on average.
- Homes available for purchase in the community of Island Village will be designed to exhibit a range of architectural styles, including Craftsman, Classical, Colonial, Mediterranean, and Coastal. They will be painstakingly constructed to display exquisite detail throughout each open floor plan concept.
If you would like to tour one of the gorgeous homes for sale in Island Village at Celebration, FL, please call or drop us a message to find out which properties are available. Check this link for more details: https://orlandofloridahomesales.com/celebration/island-village/