Middle Keys Florida Zip Code Map Guide
Here is the Middle Keys, Florida, zip code map with a market overview:
- 33001 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $299,000 and can go as high as $7.9M.
- 33036 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $470,000 and can go as high as $29.7M.
- 33037 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $810,000 and can go as high as $9M.
- 33040 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $300,000 and can go as high as $8.9M.
- 33042 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $309,000 and can go as high as $17.9M.
- 33043 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $275,000 and can go as high as $5.7M.
- 33050 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $89,000 and can go as high as $4.1M.
- 33051 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $499,000 and can go as high as $865,000.
- 33070 – Homes for Sale here have a starting price of $399,000 and can go as high as $14.9M.
What’s to Love About Middle Keys, Florida Zip Code
The Middle Keys of Florida is a beautiful area for short visits and permanent relocation. Here are some of the reasons to love about Middle Keys:
- The Island Life – The island lifestyle is enticing because it lets you escape stress. Time slows down, and there is no longer any pressing need to get somewhere. Life in the Florida Keys has a distinctive rhythm because of the sense of seclusion that residents enjoy there.
- Healthier Lifestyle – The outdoor culture promotes year-round activity, making for healthier citizens. As a result, the costs associated with medical coverage and preventative treatment have decreased.
- Low Unemployment Rate – The unemployment rate in Monroe County has consistently been 1% lower than the national average. If you worry about getting a job in the area, relax because you will eventually get one.
- Perfect Weather – The Florida Keys have a perpetually pleasant temperature and mild winters. The weather on the islands is consistent, bright, and warm enough that outdoor plans can be made well in advance.
What To Do in Middle Keys, Florida
What follows is a discussion of family-friendly activities that can be enjoyed in the Middle Keys, where fantastic water sports and dining opportunities abound.
- The superb island life captivates the hearts and minds of locals and tourists in the Middle Keys; if you plan to explore the area, we recommend visiting various islands to grasp the hype. Visit Curry Hammock State Park, Pigeon Key, Key Colony Beach, Key Largo, and Marquesas Key. These are just some of the best islands here!
- Try snorkeling! The Middle Keys provide various exciting activities, but none compare to snorkeling. In the Middle Keys, you’ll find a wealth of shipwrecks and exceptional marine biodiversities, making it an ideal destination for snorkelers of all experience levels.
Moving on to dining, here is our list of some of the top restaurants in the area:
- Midway Cafe & Coffee Bar
- Curly’s Cofee and Marina
- The Hungry Tarpon At Robbie’s Of Islamorada
- Key Largo Conch House
- Blue Heaven
- Key Fisheries
- Chef Michael’s
- Conch Republic Seafood Company
For more details about the neighborhoods in Middle Keys as well as the homes for sale in the area, please do not hesitate to give us a call or visit this link: https://middlefloridakeysrealestate.com/zip-code-map/