Best Neighborhood in Asheville, NC
Nestled between the Appalachian and Blue Ridge mountains lies the Best Neighborhood in Asheville, NC, known for its beautiful historic architecture, array of outdoor activities, lively art scene, and robust music. Considered the “San Fransisco of the South,” this thriving community is full of opportunities for its residents. Probably you are one of those people wondering what is the Best Neighborhood in Asheville NC, considering things like safety, cost of living, and overall quality of life, as you are planning to move here. Asheville is home to many great and family-friendly neighborhoods, each with its unique flavor. From the historic Montford district to the hipster haven of West Asheville, there’s something for everyone in Asheville. People who choose to live in any of the city’s neighborhoods enjoy how it gives the advantages of a big city while keeping a desirable small-town vibe. With a lot of things to do and communities Asheville has, there is a reason why it is one of the top cities to live in in North Carolina.
Best Neighborhood in Asheville North Carolina
The city of Asheville has something for everyone. Whether you want a place in the middle of the action downtown or a more laid-back community, you’ll be able to find it here. While there are many great areas to choose from, a few are particularly desirable, and here are some of the Best Neighborhoods in Asheville NC, you might consider.
- Oak Forest is a historic neighborhood where you will find mid-century, ranch-style homes and quaint cottages with tree-lined streets.
- Grove Park is a peaceful, quiet neighborhood close to downtown Asheville. The area has beautiful homes displaying a prevalent arts and crafts period bungalow.
- Beverly Hills is an excellent bikeable, walkable, affordable neighborhood with a genuine sense of community. It offers homebuyer options from apartments to townhomes to single-family homes and luxurious properties.
- Kenilworth is a quiet historical residential area that is only a short distance from the Interstate and major employers. The neighborhood offers Craftsman bungalows, old Spanish-style villas, and Tudor Revival cottages.
- Montford is an affluent neighborhood that features gorgeous historic Asheville homes. It is close to downtown Asheville, making it an excellent place for young working professionals, families, and retirees.
Asheville Real Estate Information
There are a variety of homes for sale in Asheville that range in price and style. If you are looking for a full-time residence with a mountain view or a second home for endless getaways to some of the Best Neighborhoods Asheville NC, you can find real estate that fits your budget. The vast majority of these houses available for purchase are single-family homes, which account for approximately 80 percent of the market overall. The remaining twenty percent comprises townhouses and condominiums. However, because of recent city developments, more condominiums will likely be built soon. Homes in Asheville have a price ranging from $300k to more than $8 million. Depending on your home purchase, the floor layout varies from 2-10 beds and 1-9 bathroom configurations. The average single-family home in the area is about 2,000 square feet and has three bedrooms.
For inquiries about the neighborhoods of Ashville, you can contact our team to help you by providing the necessary information. You can also visit our featured page at https://mynorthcarolinahomes.com/asheville-best-neighborhoods/ for more information about homes for sale in Asheville, NC.