51331 Homes for Sale: Arnold’s park
51331 Homes for Sale, Arnold’s Park, are located locally known as “The Park” or the “City of Five Lakes” since both east and west Lake Okoboji, Lake Minnewashta, and Upper and Lower Gar Lakes surround it. The area is an anchor for the Iowa Great Lakes, providing homeowners with lakefront lifestyles for centuries. You will find one- and two-story houses in zip code 51331, often with three to five bedrooms and numerous bathrooms, allowing you and your family plenty of space to move around. The average property in Arnolds Park has more than 1,600 square feet of living area. It is surrounded by giant oak trees, offering a rich natural environment for your home. Residents in 51331 are drawn to the neighborhood by its exciting entertainment opportunities, such as its famous amusement park, active outdoor lifestyle, and many housing alternatives. From its stunning views and plenty of amenities, 51331 Homes for Sale is a lovely neighborhood for you and your family to live in.
51331 Homes for Sale: Listings
Here are some active home listings in Homes for Sale 51331:
- 1220 Lower Loop: This duplex was developed with exceptional finishes, including solid core doors, marble countertops, stone and cedar accents, and appliances. This property is in Hidden Oaks, a community based on everything the Iowa Great Lakes offer. You may enjoy golfing, nature trails, community lake access, restaurants, shopping, and activities.
- 65 Katrina Street: Excellent investment option to AirBnB three cabins with views of West Lake and a public dock immediately across the street. It does not get much better than this place. These cabins are adjacent to the Fillenwarths resort, making the Central Emporium amusement park easily accessible on foot.
- 1403 Fargo Avenue: This three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is in a quiet neighborhood near Spirit Lake’s downtown shopping and eating, park/splash pad, lake, public boat access, living area, and dining space. The basement features a great room with a bar for entertainment. Lower level laundry area with utility sink. Backyard patio with a roof. Extra-large garage and two outbuildings for storage.
Things to do in Arnold Park
Zip code 51331, Arnolds Park, has maintained its small-town feel despite being a popular tourist destination. Still, tourism remains the town’s primary economic driver. When you relocate to Arnolds Park, you will want to explore the renowned attractions that have attracted visitors for decades. The following are some of the locations you should visit:
- Arnolds Park Amusement Park: one of the world’s longest continuously functioning amusement parks. Arnolds Park is a full-fledged amusement park, including Go-Karts and a West Okoboji Lake River Cruise.
- Arnold’s Park Raceway: This Track is ideal for adrenaline entertainment. This Track allows you to experience the thrill of racing in a regulated and safe atmosphere and is a yearly favorite with families. The Slick Track, a relatively recent addition, sees drivers sliding around curves with broad smiles and wide eyes.
- Iowa Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame Museum: The Iowa Rock ‘n Roll Music Association’s mission is to maintain the history of rock ‘n roll music in Iowa by recognizing achievements, educating young, and motivating musicians. Iowa Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame Museum is a small museum offering exhibits & memorabilia of famous musicians with local roots, plus gifts.
You may also visit https://okobojire.com/zip-code-map/51331-homes-for-sale/ for more information. We are delighted to show you around the beautiful residents that 51331 has to offer.